Yeah, um ... I dunno. Seriously.
It's hot here. Hot and humid. I'm sure this has something to do with my current metal state. There's just nothing up there today. Kinda like the majority of the reality shows out there lately.
Speaking of, we watched the LCS (Last Comic Standing) finale last night. Aside from Kathy's performance the show didn't do it for me. I understand the producers are trying to update the blueprint of the show to keep it fresh but honestly they messed with a great format in my opinion. Let's hope AGT (America's Got Talent) delivers tonight or I might just have to swear off mainstream reality TV and keep my reality viewing to any of the Real Housewives series on cable.
Bringing it around full circle, I've noticed I've changed the tone of my blog over the long months. It's gone from personal life stories of the day to decorating my house and a few gardening posts sprinkled in for craziness. I think I've changed the format more than I care to admit. While I enjoy sharing these things with whomever will take the time to stop by I fear I've lost my mojo. I used to be able to tell the story of my life like a true Irish woman (don't let a little thing like the facts get in the way of a good tale).
I think I've lost my mind. Then again, maybe it's the heat.
Labels: edit post
2 Responses
  1. It's gotta be the heat. It's ridiculously hot. The heat index today is supposed to be 108. 108 is like desert temperature. Just wrong. So go stick your head in the freezer and write another post, dammit!


  2. Oh honey, it's definitely the heat. I've been in brain lock ever since the triple digits hit...