Nothing can get a Mom singing "That lovin' feeling" like noticing the Back to School set ups in all the box stores and I'm not to proud to admit I'm ready for that lovin' feeling.

Don't get me wrong, I love my children. We all love our children. It's just that there are only so many "I'm bored, I'm bored, I'm bored" chants a mother can take. Seriously, I heard you the first 10 times!

I'm at peace knowing I've done as much as I can to keep them active this summer. Including friend play dates, library trips, and all the possible fair options around these parts. So it's time. Time to put the sanity back in the WAHM's and SAHM's lives.

We will begin our transition back into the school season with a trip to the mall today. We will begin our search for the coolest back to school wear possible. When it's all done I'll be visiting all my favorite stores: Restoration Hardware, Pottery Barn, Williams Sonoma for some great ideas. You'll know me when you see me. I'll be the one with the kids chanting "I'm bored, I'm bored, I'm sooooo bored."
2 Responses
  1. I want school to start last WEEK. Mine are beginning to fight--and summer's half over.


  2. No! Not ready! Don't make me go back!