Do you ever feel like there is so much to keep balanced and yet you feel like stepping back?

A step back just to give yourself a moment. Yet you know you need more than a moment so frustration sets in. The frustration leads to feelings of just throwing your hands up and heading towards the nearest couch to just ignore everything for the afternoon. But you know letting the frustration get the best of you will most likely piss you off more than help anything so you fumble through the rest of your day getting what you can done in an effort to make it to tomorrow.

Yeah ~ it's kinda like that today.
5 Responses
  1. That's me and the PTA and our school Principal right now.


  2. Teri Says:

    Hmmm. That's sounds very familiar.


  3. Sometimes you just have to go take a nap and miss all that important stuff you are supposed to go to. It will go on without you.


  4. It's like that for me right now trying to get our home (of 24 years) ready to put on the market. Seeing that I still have Spring Fever isn't helping either. I stay in a kind of constant state of confusion over ridiculous things like what to wear to the grocery store. WTH is that all about? I've decided that my head must be full of snot which is why I can't think straight & am overwhelmed by everything... and it won't come out, LOL!


  5. Ann Says:

    I get it! I totally get what you're saying.

    I hope the day got a little easier.