I feel as if the fog is lifting tonight. What was a nauseous feeling on Friday morphed into a full out assault on my body on Saturday, noon to be exact. If I had known I'd be visiting the porcelain god as much as I did I would have cleaned the bathroom Thursday, hindsight is 20/20 right.

Between visits to the bathroom I had time to reflect on many things. For instance, while the economy is in the throws of self destruction the only industry to survive and possibly turn a profit will be pulp & paper. Why? They make various labels of toilet paper and Kleenex. Between the fall/winter illnesses and depression most people will be reaching for a toiletry of some sort. That's right ~ you heard it here first ~ invest in Kleenex! I should have ... I'd be rich after this little run in with illness.

Thank you to everyone for your well wishes. I hope to be back in the next day or two to read all your blogs, comment and post about all things crazy here.
17 Responses
  1. Invest in anything that ends in X.
    Tampax
    Kleenex
    Xanax
    Investment strategy for 2009 :)

    Hope you're feeling better!


  2. my2boyz Says:

    UGH!!! I hate throwing up!!! Glad you are on the road to recovery!


  3. wolfqueen2 Says:

    Sorry you are feeling so bad. Hope today is better for you.


  4. Heather Says:

    Oh no!! That stomach bug is going around. I'm glad you're on the mend!


  5. Man, is there anything worse? I'd rather have a resp. illness for three weeks than 24 hour puking flu.


  6. Tiffany Says:

    Oh girl. That nasty bug is going around big time.

    Yuck.

    SO glad you are on your way out of it!


  7. Debbie Y. Says:

    I hope you are on the road to recovery. I don't like being sick and I feel for you. Glad the fog is lifting and you can see daylight.


  8. Heinous Says:

    Glad to hear you're feeling a bit better.


  9. Diorama topic please...I am here to help.


  10. Caroline Says:

    Glad you are feeling better! Hopefully you are done for the season!


  11. Migraine Mom Says:

    I miss you Blarney! Feel better soon!


  12. I loved this post!!! Not the fact that you were ill ~ but the positive investment advice we gained from it! :-)


  13. Diane Says:

    I've always thought of investing in a major tampon company. Makes sense.

    Sorry you've been under the weather. That sucks. Throwing up sucks. Peeing when you throw up because your post-baby pee control sucks, well, sucks (not that yours does... just thought I'd throw it in to make you feel a bit better ;)

    Take care... hope you feel 100% soon!


  14. Kat Says:

    I have something to cheer you up over at my place!!

    xoxo - Kat


  15. a photoblog of this would have been nice.especially to induce the flu to me so as to get it over with.


  16. Robin Says:

    Awwww... sorry you've been so sick. Sending you get well wishes!
    :) Robin


  17. I'll be glad when we hear from you again, just so we'll know you're okay!!