No matter Republican, Democrat, Independent or Undecided I invite all to turn on NBC tonight to watch Saturday Night Lives' Weekend Update on Thursday Night.

Yup, you read that right! SNL is going to lighten every one's somber mood each Thursday night (8:30 / 9:30) until the election.

I'll say that again, each Thursday you will have the opportunity to put the kids to bed early, get some fresh popcorn going, grab your favorite drink and enjoy loads of laughter no matter which side of the isle you fall.

I'm woman and I approve this message!
12 Responses

  1. Ronnica Says:

    I don't watch SNL, but I absolutely love their political humor.


  2. my2boyz Says:

    It should be funny. I just LOVE Seth meyers, he is so cute!


  3. Caroline Says:

    Oh that's awesome! Thanks for the very important PSA.



  4. Okay, it was honestly laugh out loud funny. Best thirty minutes in a long time. But you have to admit, they have a lot of material to draw from.


  5. Ann Says:

    Thanks for the reminder! I saw this yesterday and set my TiVo!

    And tonight is Virtual GNO. Come over!!!
    (And did you hear the latest about Sarah Palin?!? What do you think the next step will be?)


  6. Migraine Mom Says:

    Yeah! That is so awesome!!!


  7. robin Says:

    Seriously, I am loving SNL this season. Weekend Update on Thursday was really funny... my favorite part was the Hall and Oates parody. I'm not ashamed to admit I am still a huge fan from way back in the 80s, so it totally cracked me up. (Though something tells me they're both for Obama... poor Oates!)


  8. Ruth Says:

    I think this is such a great idea! We are all so stressed out with everything going on in the US (and world) that a little distraction is welcome! We should all write Thank you notes to SNL!



  9. Ann Says:

    Hey Blarney,
    How are things?
    Tonight's the last debate. Are you going to watch?