I know you probably turned to my blog today looking for some good news for a change. I mean what else could possibly go wrong in ones life right? Rest assured I do not have any good news. Yup, nothing but clouds of doom here.

Hubby keeps repeating "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger." To that comment I mentioned "I should be able to breathe fire by now." I mean seriously. I've been through two deaths, hubby loosing his job last week and Friday the daughter decided to bring home the flu bug. I know it's not her fault, far from it, but for the love of Pete!

Of course we didn't realize how sick she was until after we put in our reservation for dinner. We were so close to dinner we could literally smell it. But nope, about 30 minutes into our 40 minute wait she started to projectile vomit all over the video machine. I would like to take this opportunity to apologize to all the diner goers within vomit distance. I would also like to say how sorry I am that someone employed at the restaurant had to clean up all the chucks hanging from a certain video machine and piled up on the floor.

I shall now go finish cloroxing my house and washing every single towel and bedding sheet we own.
8 Responses
  1. Oh, Blarney. So bad. So sad. So sorry. :-(


  2. You have GOT to be kidding!!! Hang in there...it has to get better, right?!


  3. Man oh man! That bug has surely made the rounds this year. Ugh! So sorry it found its way into your world.

    I have an award for you over at my blog, so please stop by to pick it up.


  4. my2boyz Says:

    Oh no!!!! The flu is so going around up here!! Hope it does not make the rounds!



  5. Tiffany Says:

    Oh girl. You should be able to breathe fire by now.

    Sending hugs and wine.


  6. Debbie Y. Says:

    "When it rains, it pours." Sounds like a deluge at your house. Hope your hubby finds a job and hope your kiddo gets better from the flu.

    Hopefully the other household members won't come down with the yucky stuff.

    I will continue to pray for you and yours.

    Keep us posted.


  7. Anndi Says:

    Need a hug? But only a cyber hug as I have a fever and hence, the dread germies.