While I was out sick, despite not letting her know I was in her neck of the wood for coffee a few weeks ago, Sassy Irish Lassie aka Kat bestowed upon me this beautiful award.
Tradition states I must award 7 blogs alike:
John Deer Mom - she's a life saver (bloggin about this soon).
Migraine Mom - she's dear to me & I know she could use the bloggy love right about now.
Caroline at The Zen in You because ... well just visit her blog and you'll know why.
Chris at Just A Girl - she inspires my inner Martha.
Mariah - we share the Grandma life and for all her hard work she is beautiful.
Boomer Baby Bliss - she reminds me of my Mom.
Debbie - she's lost 172 lbs ... need I say more?
Labels: edit post
9 Responses
  1. FIRST!

    And I feel so honored!

    Thank you and blessings all around your Blarney day!!!


  2. Caroline Says:

    Thank you Blarney! You rock! I just love coming here...I am honored to receive this award :)


  3. Migraine Mom Says:

    I feel so honored! Thank you and by the way, I adore you as well!


  4. Diane Says:

    Congrats!!! It's well-deserved!


  5. Yay! Thank you! Can't wait to see how that project turned out!


  6. Chris Says:

    You said me and Martha in the same sentence. 'Nuff said.

    Thank you! You really are too kind! :)


  7. One more thing...I hope you get lots of ♥ tonight. I shared a special message about your awarding me! Thank you again!!!!


  8. Debbie Y. Says:

    Thanks so much for this award. I truuuuly love getting awards. I need to share some of this love.

    Just for the record, at the present time I have lost 112 pounds. I have 6 more to go to reach my goal of 160. Then hopefully when I have my skin surgery that will take away an extra 15 to 20 pounds. Wow, will I be a skinny b*tch then? Nah, I will be so happy I would never complain or fuss about anything
    ever again, I hope. If I had lost 172 pounds, I would weigh 106.9 and you could just blow me over with a wave of a feather, but we can dream.

    Thanks again for this wonderful award. You're a peach for thinking of me!