Thanks everyone for joining my pity party yesterday. A good time was had by all but now we (I) need to put on the big girl panties and get back to life. Besides, I baked brownies, they are still warm and everyone gets one Ala mode.

Susan, love her going green tips, at my2boys was eager to know more about me and decided to tag me. Despite her concern, I am thankful for the distraction. My oh so glamorous life (shitload of sarcasm here) needs more 'good' distractions than it has been getting lately. Here it is in all its glory:

1. Where were you 10 years ago?
Living the BK (before kids) life with my current husband. Not that I've had more than one husband but it sure does sound intriguing when I say it like that doesn't it?!

2. What is on today's To Do List?
7 loads of laundry, work and some philanthropy work. The glamorous life!

3. What would you do if you were a billionaire?
Travel, travel and more travel. Obviously I'd have to visit all my bloggy friends.

4. Name 5 places you have lived:
I have only ever lived in two states WI & CA but if crazy counts I am frequently there!

5. Name 3 of your bad habits:
Gritting my teeth whenever I am pissed off - I have a very strong jaw.
Selective hearing with everyone; no exceptions.
Being 'too nice' according to hubby.

6. What are your favorite snacks?
Red wine & Dark Chocolate. Together or separately - I refuse to discriminate.

7. Who will you tag for this meme?
Ann Again because I am pretty sure we were separated at birth
Diane because I love Nike shoes as much as she does
Migraine Mom because she makes me smile
6 Responses
  1. Diane Says:

    Thanks for the tag :). I'll do it when I knock a few things of my 'to do' list! ;)


  2. JenEverAfter Says:

    Thanks for the brownie. I could use one right about now!


  3. Ann Says:

    I WILL do this. (It's time for a GNO, isn't it? ;-> )
    I've created my version of a blog award.
    Come by and see!


  4. Migraine Mom Says:

    Oh Blarney! You just made my night!! I have a migraine tonight though...I'm trying to deny it but there is no denying it..I promise to do it this weekend! Thanks for the tag! Oh...I love dark chocolate and red wine too...oh, and I'm too nice (according to hubby) and a teeth clencher too! Maybe that's why I like you so much too...we are a lot alike!


  5. Ann Says:

    OK. It's Virtual GNO night.
    Your game is included.
    Come on over!


  6. Kat Says:

    I will snack with you any day!!! I too needed a pity party yesterday. I'll bring the wine if you bring the chocolate!!