4:45 am - Deep in slumber. Bang! Bang! Bang! ... un freekin' believable ... damn bird!

8:00 am - Breakfast. Since when does my daughter try new food? She wants me to make eggs and not just any eggs ... over easy eggs! Oh I hope I don't screw this up.

9:00 am - Blankly staring at the computer. I know, I know ... I am supposed to be working but honestly how effective can I be on allergy meds, strep meds and Aleeve.

12:30 pm - Lunch break. Nothing here ... someone should really go to the grovery store around here.

1:30 pm - Supposed to be working. Enough of this crap ... I've got blogs to read!
6 Responses
  1. Insane Mama Says:

    hmmm, sounds familiar


  2. Tiffany Says:

    Okay, that is my day in a nutshell... without the crazy bird or the meds...

    I love Bruno!


  3. my2boyz Says:

    That same bird bothering you?? That was me today um Ok everyday! :)


  4. hahaha. That's pretty funny. I should be potty training my son but, I've got blogs to read.


  5. Blarney Says:

    Yes - believe it or not it is the same bird! I was able to catch a glimpse of him and he flies into the window at a lower speed ~ just enough to make an aweful flutter in the window. I think he getting worn down though ... not as much diving today as yestersay. I am going to try to get a picture of him 'buz I can tell you all think I am putting you on. Finally, something to do other than 'work' today!


  6. Heather Says:

    My name is Heather, and I'm addicted to blogging. I've given up laundry and housework in order to feed my addiction. Seriously. We're out of underwear. And my children are hungry.