It's Friday and you know what that means ... Carrie is hosting Friday's Foto Finish Fiesta! That's right time to go through your hard drive or dump those photos on the digital!

Santa Cruz was unfortunate enough to have a spot light on the national news last night due to the massive fire burning inland. The clip really made my heart sink because one of my fondest family vacation memories was our weekend trip to Santa Cruz. We spent many hours driving up the coast, one side full of breathtaking ocean views and the other full of beautiful homes. What I wouldn't give to feel those ocean breezes once again! Here's a shot of what I believe was called surfers beach ... ahhh ... bask in the warm sun!




3 Responses
  1. JWilson Says:

    I wish I was there now, so pretty!


  2. Tiffany Says:

    Santa Cruz is one of my favorite place. Everything is so kick back and mellow. California is always on fire.


  3. I tried to zoom in on the beach picture to see if I could find anyone I new, nope. But there was a lot of nudity!

    Thanks for playing!