Monday night my house was filled with 15 people all willing to belly up to the bar and cook under the guidance of the professional chef. For 3 hours everyone (even the men in the crowd) chopped, mixed and seasoned while enjoying not only each other's company but Skinny Girl Margaritas.

Never forget the liquid encouragement.

If you ever wanted to throw a cooking party but wonder if it would work I tell you now - just do it. Monday night chicken fajitas and pineapple salsa never tasted so good!

2 Responses
  1. That sounds so wonderful, Connie! We've had a very busy day here, and I'm ready to chill for the evening - because tomorrow will be Monday all day long ...


  2. Amy Says:

    I have always wanted to try a Skinny Girl drink. Unfortunately I don't think they sell it in Canada.
    Sounds like a fun evening. x

    amy