Blink, stare, blink, type, erase, blink.
Crap - blog block.

Noon - BRRinnng!
Me: Hello?
Voice: Yes, this is your daughters' teacher. I'm calling you to tell you about an incident at school today.
My Mind: Panic
Me: An incident?
My mind:Is my daughter okay? What the hell is going on?

Turns out this is a 'girl' issue. You know the whole I'm your friend today but because you looked at me wrong I am no longer your friend and I'm going to be mean to you until I feel like it. Third grade people, 3rd grade.

I feel it is now time to hit the wine. I mean if they are like this in third grade I'm in some serious trouble when she's in high school. I guess it's never to late to enroll her in on-line classes.
4 Responses

  1. Tiffany Says:

    Oh dear.

    We are in 3rd grade too...but with the boy we don't get too many "friend" issues... his best friend is whoever he played handball with that day...



  2. Oh, honey. My 6th grade girls are going to be the death.of.me. If it's starting in the 3rd grade...just start slipping Mydol into her Juicy Juice now.