while I am making great headway this past week I have a nagging or shall I say leaning problem. It all started last summer when I decided to make over our family entryway. We in desperate need of some cleanliness and organization by way of baskets, coat hooks, a bench, new rug, paint and wall decor. Now I find that whenever certain family members, who shall remain anonymous, slam the door either on the way in or the way out my wall hangings become disheveled.
Short of family members spending their summer in a time out corner while I morf into that 'hair disheveled Mom' yelling "STOP SLAMMING THE DOOR!" while straightening every five minutes because that's about how often they go in and out; I am wondering if there is a cheep fix to keep these wall hangings from turning into the leaning tower of Pisa every time the door is slammed?
12 Responses
  1. Diane Says:

    Have them go out the back door? :)

    Glad to see you back and to hear you had a good spring break!


  2. Yes!

    Used chewing gum sticks QUITE nicely to the wall and might help those pictures hang straight! :-)


  3. I suggest a little Sticki-Tac...a teacher's best friend. You could stick a little on the corners of the pictures to help them stay straight.


  4. I was going to joke and say gum but I see someone beat me to it! Glue dots might work too.


  5. I use the same stuff John Deere Mom suggested. It's a product that works miracles around my house...


  6. Ann Says:

    I've got the same problem.

    I go read what others have written for advice too :->


  7. sheesh! I have a cleaning lady coming next week, thank goodness!


  8. I hope everyone knows I was kidding about the chewed chewing gum!!! ♥♥♥


  9. Migraine Mom Says:

    Two words... sticky tack! Works like a charm...looks like chewing gum but works better!


  10. Kimi Says:

    LOL I have the same problem. By the way, I changed my blog address. It is now daisylinde.blogspot.com


  11. I use stage wax to keep my pictures stable and it doesn't harm the paint.


  12. We're ready to hear from you again. Hope that all is well with you and yours!