You guys are great! I haven't blogged in so long and just love how you 'check in' from time to time despite.

For those who asked, we are still celebrating hubby's return to the workforce and know we are very lucky. Hubby is back on the travel bandwagon so I have taken back my office and it feels GREAT!

To add to our luck, I have been able to win two nice sized projects - which is the reason I haven't blogged in a while. Life has gotten in the way ~ in a good way.

I will send each of you some of our Irish luck ~ it never hurts to have a little Irish luck!
10 Responses
  1. That's AWESOME! ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!!!


  2. That's what i like to hear. I'm glad things are getting better with the Blarny's.


  3. Diane Says:

    Yay for you guys!!! Send a little of that work luck my way, k? :)


  4. Migraine Mom Says:

    That is great news to hear! Hope that great things continue for you!


  5. Glad things are going so well! Have a wonderful weekend!


  6. Debbie Y. Says:

    I am so glad that things are looking great for you guys. It was time for a little luck of the Irish.


  7. Heather Says:

    I need some of that Irish luck to sell my house. C'mon, Blarney, I'm counting on you!!


  8. Ann Says:

    YEAH!!!
    I'm so happy to hear things are moving in a positive direction.


  9. This is most excellent news! Sometimes we just have reinvent ourselves to move on, huh?


  10. Karla Says:

    That is AWESOME!!!! Great news!!! I'm so happy for you guys! :)