I just wanted to stop in today Thank You. Your messages of condolences are of great comfort to me. This past week has been overwhelmingly challenging for me between the funeral preparations, spending nearly every moment with my father in his time of grief, watching over my siblings and taking over sole responsibility of my Grandmother (something my Mom was handling as an only child). I look forward to spending time blogging with all of you soon but until then keep in touch and my special request to each of you would be to spend time with your Mother this holiday weekend.
6 Responses
  1. Teri Says:

    I am so very sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you and yours.


  2. Heather Says:

    I'm so sorry too. I will give my mom a big hug this weekend.


  3. I'm so very sorry for your loss.


  4. wolfqueen2 Says:

    I lost my Mom two years ago. She was 82. But that didn't make it hurt any less. I am so sorry for your loss. Thanks for your encouragement and advice. Please feel free to come by for a visit to my blog anytime. My prayers are with you and your family.


  5. Ann Says:

    I'm still here. (((hug)))
    My thoughts and prayers are with you.


  6. dana Says:

    I was just sitting down to watch a soap opera in 1989 when the phone rang. My mother had taken a serious fall at home and was trying to reach me......I got there within minutes....minutes too late.

    I never watched another soap opera. Things suddenly get put into perspective. I hope the same doesn't happen to your blogging, for it IS therapeutic.

    God bless you.